Thursday, January 19, 2012

Matt's 28th Birthday!

Today, my wonderful husband and best father in the world turned 28 today. Ruthie and I got him a "Dinosaur Comics" book and a new pirate coffee mug and then surprised him with breakfast in bed!
We went out to dinner at Five Guys and then Orange Leaf for dessert. We came home just in time to put Ruthie to bed and have a relaxing evening at home together! It was great to be able to just enjoy each others company!
I am thankful for my loving, caring, handsome husband and for being able to have him as the father of our child. I enjoy laughing and talking and even parenting with him and wouldn't want to go through life with anyone else, but you!!!! I love you, Matt Stout, and Happy 28th Birthday. Only one more birthday left that you can say "at least I am not in my 30s" so enjoy it!!!!

No comments: