Monday, January 19, 2009

Matt's 25th Birthday

Well today is Matt's 25th birthday! We began the day with this....

Snow was everywhere. We took Duncan out and played in the snow for a bit. We made snow angels and attempted to make a snow man, but it was just too powdery. I know poor us!


Here is a second picture of the beautiful snow cover.

This is Matt and I at the Mongolian Grill. It was amazing and so much fun (if you haven't been to one you should go-www.gomongo.com)!
You can also see the lovely sweatshirt I bought Matt for his birthday. He has been asking for it for about 5 months now and I finally bought it. If you cannot tell it says, "The Loch Ness Monster Adventure Club: Finding Answers, Ignoring Facts" and he is very excited about it.

Here are some of our lovely friends that joined us for dinner: Matt and Amy Grubbs, Scott Grow, Mike Wooton, and Missy and Jonathon Bevil.

And here is a funny picture!

1 comment:

Lindsy said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Glad you guys enjoyed your night out - Tim and I have never been to the Mongolian Grill but I am glad to know it's good. We need to check it out! Praise the Lord the car sold - thats great news. I realize Asbury is a hopping town and all but hopefully you can carpool most places ;).