Here is a list of things from the last few weeks, b/c that is all I have time for:
1. We went to TX for Matt's bestfriend's wedding. Billy and Clare Aslaner had an amazing wedding and the Stouts were able to get a little break from school and work. Here is a link to all the pictures from the trip. I don't have time to load all of them here, b/c I need to get back to work!
2. We are officially moved in to our new apartment. We got everything moved in yesterday, thanks to Matt's parents, and a bunch of our amazing friends. Pictures to come after we get everything organized, b/c right now our house looks like a war zone!
3. We just signed up for our 4th semester of Seminary. Only 2 more after this Spring! Praise Jesus!
4. It is the end of the semester and we both have at least one assignment due per week so please keep us in your prayers.
5. Lots of people are having babies. I think the number grows each week. In the last 3 months we both know of at least 10 babies that have been born (4 babies were born just 2 weeks ago)! I think we can know of at least 2 or 3 babies due per month until May. There are babies everywhere. Soon I will post some of us with our friends Heather and Aaron Tiger's baby, Micah, and Amy and Matt Daughtry-Grubbs' baby, Ebenezer (Eben for short). We love them both so much and can't wait to see them grow!
I think that is it for now. Have an awesome weekend everyone! And Happy Halloween!