Friday, October 22, 2010

Girls Craft Night

Tonight for small Group the guys and girls split up and did their own things. We had craft night and here are 2 of the things I made.

A close up of the verse


The painting I did for Ruthie


2 little bows I made for Ruthie. I have lots of ribbon left so I may make some and try to sell them or at least give them to little girls I know that love hair bows

I also made a bib that says "I'm a little" and has a teapot under that. I will take a pic and post it later. I also have lots of other bows I want to make, but that will have to wait until I finished my 10 page research paper and a few other things.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay for craft night! :)

Ginger said...

LOVE the bows! You know, teapots would be so cute for decorating Ruthie's room! I find cute little nursery rhyme teapots at TJ Maxx all the time.