Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New friends

So a little over a week ago, I was a little concerned that I was not going to have a job in the fall. Well...meet one of the new families I will be a nanny for in the fall, the Groth family. Silas (will be 3 in Sept) is in the top left, Madelyn (6) is in the top right, and Caroline (4 and a half as she reminds me often) is in the bottom. Today was my second day (first full day) babysitting the 3 lovely children! I am sure there will be lots more pictures and stories to come.


PS I'm sure you are all wondering how I took with picture if our camera is destroyed. Well, I took out my old camera that works about 10% of the time and was able to get this one. Hopefully, it will hold us over until we get a new camera.

1 comment:

Lindsy said...

Precious! They are lucky to have you!