Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Babysitting Kennedy and a quiche

This weekend we went and hung out with Kennedy so Lindsy and Tim could go to dinner for Lindsy's birthday. Here are some pictures of Kennedy "getting the dog hair" and "getting the spiders". Yep she is sweeping the floor, Matt, and me along with the dogs. Then we played with playdough. We made necklaces, balls, worms, fish, and so many other things. Matt tried to teach Kennedy how to juggle. Yep a 2 year old learning to juggle is not really a successful task.
Then I also made an amazing quiche yesterday. Bacon, cheese, and spinach quiche...yummy! The eggs were about to go bad so instead of throwing them out I just made this quiche and it turned out so great I will be making more in the future. I will also need someone to help me eat the quiche since my husband does not like them. So let me know if you are around and want one!

The quiche


Juggling, sort of

more juggling

Matt juggling

my necklace

Matt's necklace

Kennedy's necklace

getting the dog hair and spiders

and getting them off Matt




2 comments:

Lindsy said...

Looks like y'all had so much fun. We really appreciate you keeping her for us. Love the pictures!

Marlene said...

The quiche looks amazing. Wish I was closer. Little K looks amazing too.