Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today is the day...

Dance class begins! I'm so excited (if you can't tell from my last few posts)! I have my leotard, tights, and shoes. Matt has been making fun of me b/c I have been putting on the shoes and leotard every few days and just walk around in it. He says I am acting like a 5 year old who just got her new toy and I would agree with him. I am so very excited and can't wait to get back into the dance classroom, however I'm not sure my body will be as excited tomorrow morning. ha
Well, I will let you know how it goes.
As for right now, the Stouts are BUSY people, but I think we are enjoying life.
So much going on for the Stouts, but more on that later. Right now I need to get back to listening since I happen to be writing this while sitting in my Multicultural Counseling class...

No comments: