Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A link to Ruthie's 6 month professional pics

Enjoy! (this was easier than loading all 95 to the blog)

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/15808444/2/Ruthie/professional%20pictures%202?h=18c577


Also, we started a new schedule here at the Stout house. We are now on a 4 hour feeding schedule and a 10 hour continuous sleep at night and boy is it better this way. Ruthie isn't going to be until 8, but she is sleeping for about 10 hours a night. We are feeling better, well I am at least. We are slowly getting into the swing of things with Matt's work and my practicum and it is going well. I am loving my practicum once again and Matt is still really enjoying his job. Matt also likes spending much more alone time with Ruthie and I am actually enjoying getting out of the house everyday. I sure do miss my baby though, but all is good. It is good for me to get out and do what I love and come home and do what else I love doing! It's pretty great! That's all for now. Hope you enjoy the pics that Stephanie did, she is pretty amazing at what she does!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for more sleep! Did you move from a 3 hour schedule to a 4 hour? Preston is 3 months, and we are on a 3-3.5 hour schedule...I am trying to get him to a 4 hour schedule so he has more of an awake time so I can run more errands with him...Also, do you feed her with a bottle? If so, what ounces do you give her?? By the way..she is SOOOO cute! I want to kiss her chubby little cheeks!

Sara Beth Stout said...

Yes, we finally moved to a 4 hour schedule. We were very diligent about it so it took a while. She had been moving that way on her own though. I do not feed her a bottle b/c she won't take one and I just don't pump really. I could, but when I get to practicum I get so busy that I don't. I just feed her as soon as I come home. I kiss the chubby cheeks as much as I can! Your little guy is adorable as well!