Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Olivia's 3 Month pics!

I'm finally getting around to Olivia's 3 month post. I guess having 2 young kids is slowing me down. Olivia is so precious and sweet. She is constantly smiling unless she is hungry or needs a diaper change. It is amazing. She is sleeping usually 3 to 4 hrs at night and even this last week went as long as 7 hrs one night. It is amazing! 

Olivia was about 13 lbs at 3 months. She was getting too big for her 0-3 month clothes! 
She loves eating. She eats great when nursing, but doesn't care much for the bottle. We are working on it though!
She is just growing and her personality is really starting to show. It is awesome! 
I think she really loves our family! Enjoy the pictures!


pink pig with Livie



my favorite! so sweet!

smiling


are we done yet? No more momma!


looks like a little baby doll!




No comments: