Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ruthie is now wearing her 0-3 month clothing

Here are some cute pics of Ruthie finally wearing some of her 0-3 month clothes. This is a pair of pjs from my friend Paula!






Chelsea, a friend who used to be in the counseling program with me, and Kennedy came to visit. Kennedy is now a big sister. Here mommy had a little girl on Tuesday and Chelsea is here helping with Kennedy. Baby Avery Cate was 6 lbs and 5 oz and 18 inches long. That means that Avery was born exactly 6 weeks after Ruthie and was the same weight and only a half an inch longer than Ruthie. So fun! Can't wait to meet Avery soon!
Chelsea was Kennedy's babysitter before I took over. Now Kennedy is a big girl and goes to preschool! She has gotten so big and grown up! Kennedy also picked out that lamb and it sings "Jesus Loves Me". She was so excited to give it to Ruthie!
I finally got my Valentine's day present, rain boots, from my husband. Aren't they cute? Finally, a reason to be excited about rain!

No comments: