Friday, June 17, 2011

The Perfect Iced Coffee


http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/06/perfect-iced-coffee/

This is a recipe from The Pioneer Woman's website. It is amazing. It is a coffee concentrate and is better than any iced coffee I have ever made from hot coffee that I put in the fridge for later. The coffee concentrate is made not from hot coffee, but from coffee that you steep in warm water for 8 or more hours in a bowl. I made half the recipe b/c the original recipe makes 2 whole gallons! Next time though I will make the whole 2 gallons b/c it is that great! Check it out and make it b/c you will love it if you love iced coffee. I'm sure you could also mix it up in the blender and make it more like a frappe. I will try it sometime soon and let you know how it turns out.
I recommend that go out and get a whole lb of coffee and make it tonight so that you can have it in the morning with your breakfast/brunch!

No comments: