Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I can't stop making these, b/c they are so yummy!

We love bagels and cream cheese at our house and we love pizza so I thought let's put that together. Well, now I make these 2 and 3 days a week b/c they are so yummy!
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Take a bagel and split in half
  • spread cream cheese on the bagel halves- I personally prefer Vegetable Garden or Spinach and Artichoke flavored cream cheese, but I am sure just regular or any other non fruity/sweet kind would work
  • Then spread a Table Spoon of Spaghetti sauce on each bagel half. I used a jar of spaghetti sauce so don't tell my mom, please!
  • Then sprinkle shredded cheese (I used Italian blend) over the top and bake for 10 min.
Enjoy! It is really yummy, easy, and fast (only takes about 15 minutes to prepare and bake!)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

These look so yummy and now making me hungry! Will have to try these soon! :)