- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Take a bagel and split in half
- spread cream cheese on the bagel halves- I personally prefer Vegetable Garden or Spinach and Artichoke flavored cream cheese, but I am sure just regular or any other non fruity/sweet kind would work
- Then spread a Table Spoon of Spaghetti sauce on each bagel half. I used a jar of spaghetti sauce so don't tell my mom, please!
- Then sprinkle shredded cheese (I used Italian blend) over the top and bake for 10 min.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
I can't stop making these, b/c they are so yummy!
We love bagels and cream cheese at our house and we love pizza so I thought let's put that together. Well, now I make these 2 and 3 days a week b/c they are so yummy!