Monday, November 15, 2010

Baby Shower

Yesterday, 3 of my friends (Susan, Amy, and Missy) threw me a shower! It was so much fun and so beautiful! Also, thanks to Nina for opening her home to us to have the shower. It was such a wonderful time and Ruthie is almost completely prepared to be born. Ok, well as ready as she can be, I think we will never really be ready!

Here are some pics that were taken with my camera and I will load some later that were taken with other people's cameras.

Here is the food!
more food


Missy made a cake.
She is talented and the cake is awesome!

Lots of people hanging out


The guests all made a page (or 2 or 3) for a scrapbook.
Now all I have to do is print out pictures and
stick them in the book! how cool is that!


more hanging out and eating the wonderful food!






After the shower, I came home and straightened up
the nursery and put most of the stuff away.
Here is the verse finally hung on the wall as well.
And thanks to Matt it is sturdily hung on the wall!


Here is the beautiful quilt that Susan made Ruthie. It is perfect and I know Ruthie will love it!

close up shot!

lots of lotion, soap, and shampoo for Ruthie
along with bath toys and butt paste

Diapers and wipes

toys and books!

We also finally hung the shelf

a beautiful bow made by my friend Joey that can be hung
on the hospital door and on our front door at home!

clothes, towels, socks, wash cloths, and blankets
all to be washed for little Ruthie to use and wear!

The scrapbook!

No comments: